- We strongly suggest you create an account before you begin. This will allow you to save your progress before making the final submission….and quickly register for future auctions.
- You must check the “Bidder Registration” box for each bidder.
- The online form is divided into two sections to allow you to save your progress and return to finish it at a later time…provided you have created a personal account
- WE MUST HAVE A BANK LETTER OF CREDIT FOR YOU TO BID. YOU CAN UPLOAD IT IN THE ONLINE FORM OR FAX IT TO: 1-803-364-2826 CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLE BANK LETTER OF CREDIT
- When you have entered all content you will be required to sign the contract. You do this clicking and holding the left mouse button (or signing with a touch pen if available)
- After you click “submit” you will be taken to PayPal where you pay registration fee using a major credit card or your PayPal account. We must have payment to validate you as a bidder.. PLEASE, DON’T SKIP THIS STEP.
Click to read General Rules and Terms
You must be registered to bid. You must register for EACH SALE! You may pre-register online at https://tommackclassics.com/wp/bidder-registration-online/. (Pre-registration will save you time on the sale date.) You must have valid proof of identification with you. (i.e. drivers license, passport, state issued identification, etc.)
Payment Terms Cash, Certified Funds, Personal or Company Check with a Bank Letter of Guarantee (See Example) or J.J. Best financing on-site. Without a Bank Letter of Guarantee, you will be required to leave a $1000.00 refundable deposit. This deposit will be refunded by mail within 14 days after the sale. The deposit will not be refunded during the sale under any circumstances. Credit cards are not an acceptable form of payment. Payment is required within one hour of purchase, unless other terms are pre-arranged. You must pay the stated sum in accordance with the following schedule.
Buyers Premium-Vehicles 7%
Buyers Premium-Internet Bidding 13%
Buyers Premiums will be added automatically to the final price upon settlement & payable without relief to the auction company. ALL BIDS ARE FINAL AT AUCTION. There is no “Cooling Off Period”. If you are awarded the final bid, ownership changes hands at the drop of the gavel. You own the merchandise and are responsible for payment in full. ALL LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS.