"How To" Virtual Auction
Step 1: Create a User Account on the Online Auction Platform
- First, go to the online auction website:
- Next, click the SIGN UP button at the top of your screen
- Enter you first and last name, your email, and create a password for your User Account
- Success! You now have a User Account for the online auction platform!
Step 2: Register to Bid for the sale
- Now that you have a User Account, you can Register to Bid for this sale
- Click the orange REGISTER button on the online auction website If you are not currently logged in to your User Account, the website will ask you to do so
- The site will ask for your Credit Card Information to complete the Bidder Registration process. The site will charge your card $1.00 to ensure it is valid. The $1.00 will be immediately refunded
Step 3: Place your Bids
- When the lots open for bidding on June 6th, you can now freely place Bids
- If you have winning bids when the lots close on June 13th, your credit card will be charged the 7% Buyers Premium ONLY. We will contact you after the sale to finalize the payment, transfer of vehicle ownership, and the shipping of your “new” car!